At NuOp, we are committed to providing an accessible and inclusive online experience for all our users. We believe that everyone should be able to access our website, regardless of their abilities or disabilities, and we strive to comply with relevant accessibility standards and guidelines, such as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA.
Our website accessibility efforts include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Navigation: We provide clear and consistent navigation throughout our website to help users easily find the information they need. We use headings and labels that are descriptive and meaningful to assistive technology users and those who navigate using a keyboard.
- Content: We ensure that all content on our website is accessible, including text, images, videos, and audio. We use alt text descriptions for images, provide transcripts and captions for videos and audio, and ensure that all text is readable and easy to understand.
- Design: We use a responsive design that adjusts to different screen sizes and resolutions, making our website accessible to users on different devices. We also use high contrast colors and avoid using flashing or moving elements that can be harmful to individuals with certain disabilities.
- Forms: We ensure that our online forms are accessible to all users, including those who rely on assistive technology. We use labels that are properly associated with form controls, provide clear instructions, and ensure that all required fields are identified.
- Assistive Technology: We strive to ensure that our website is compatible with assistive technology, such as screen readers, magnifiers, and voice recognition software. We test our website with various assistive technology tools and make improvements based on feedback.
NuOp has been built using code that is compliant with W3C standards for HTML as well as CSS. This means the site will display correctly in current browsers and using standard complaint HTML/CSS code means future browsers will be able to display it correctly.
Third Party Applications:
When using NuOp you may come across third party applications such as YouTube, Google Play, Apple Store, and social media links. While people may experience issues with these sites, NuOp is not responsible or in control of the way these applications present content.
We understand that accessibility is an ongoing process, and we welcome feedback from our users. If you encounter any barriers to accessing our website or have suggestions for improvement, please let us know, and we will work to address them as soon as possible.
And if there is something on NuOp that you are struggling with, please let us know and we will set up a time and help work through it with you.
Thank you for choosing NuOp, and we look forward to providing you with an accessible and inclusive online experience.