In this business, trust is everything. So, what can you do to ensure that you are gaining trust within our industry? For starters, you have to gain something called “social proof.” According to Hootesuite, “social proof is a psychological phenomenon referring to people’s reliance on the feedback and actions of others to determine what is right and what is wrong in a given situation…the rise of social media has enhanced the importance of social proof because feedback from real people is more easily accessible than ever before. As a result, entrepreneurs and small business owners are realizing it’s an important part of their overall social presence.” As a Real Estate Professional, you, too, should understand that your overall social presence and social proof are of utmost importance.
So, Why you should care about Social Proof
There are many reasons you should care about social proof. The main one is that it is validation for you and your business. Meaning people know you are a trusted business and are more likely to buy from you, they overcome that fear that forms during the first meeting. We give a great example of social proof in our other article on the subject, make sure to check that one out here. But for now, we will just look at how NuOp can help you grow this social proof.
What are some ways to Build Social Proof Within the NuOp™ app?
- Connect with other Agents: Make connections with other Real Estate Professionals on our platform. Search a fellow Agent, Broker, or Team Leader and select “Connect” or simply add members suggested under “Get Connected” on your Search home screen.
- Invite colleagues to join: Invite contacts from your phone to join NuOp.
- Post Your Sales Volume Numbers: Take a photo of a print-out of your most recent 12 months of sales volume. We don’t just take a Member’s sales volume report and accept it as truth; we have NuOpAI (Artificial Intelligence) scan the document to determine its authenticity.
- Post in the Community Section: One of the best ways to make a connection is to put a question out there. Ask a question of our qualified, fellow Real Estate Professionals.
- Answer Questions in the Community Section: On the same note, answering another professional’s question honestly and thoughtfully is a wonderful way to build social trust.
- Post Reviews: Our members have the ability to review other members. This is at the heart of social proof. The ability to give your opinion about a service or product that is provided. Writing or receiving a review is one of the strongest ways to build social proof on our app.
As you can see there are a lot of different ways that NuOp can help you grow your social proof. This is an important part of growing a presence online and once again if you want even more information on the social proof principle itself make sure to check out this blog --> "The Social Proof Principal"
Also if you want in on NuOp make sure you sign up for free today.